**Beginning January 1, 2023**
As per WV CSR §174-2.17a, paper processing of requests for transactions for which are available online will be charged a $10.00 processing fee.
This section is for all forms for updating personal information, business/branch information, changing status of license, transfering brokers, and complaints. For education related forms, please see Providers & Instructors. For exam and license applications, please see Licensing. Please ensure all fees and pertinent documentation is submitted when mailing them into the Commission. Online payments for all change filings and certificates of licensure are not available at this time. For more information on a criminal background check click here.
CHANGE FILING FORMS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHANGE OF BROKER:
**For salesperson and associate broker tranfers ONLY**
If you are a broker wishing to become an associate broker or salesperson, fill out a second license application.
- Transferring licensee shall submit, in writing, to his/her current broker they are seeking a transfer from the current responsible broker.
- The current employing broker shall sign and date the license with the last date of employment.
- Email signed license to email@example.com or return to licensee to be uploaded with the Change of Employing Broker Form.
- Complete the form (below) and upload it with the online application or return to the Commission with fees.
- If you are currently inactive, include or mail CE certificates totaling seven (7) hours of continuing education.
- If you are a broker wishing to become an associate broker or salesperson, fill out a second license application.